• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Fellowship Adventures 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
I can not open that link. When I right click to open it in new tab, I get an error, saying:
"You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action."
Should be okay, can you please try now and let me know?

jelazar

I have reset the Gems Spreadsheet with the new values, for those who enjoy it. It's the same spreadsheet, just has the new values input.
Thanks for this, very helpful!

Nerwa

A couple of images from @Jackluyt's spreadsheet. These were originally posted in the News from Beta thread (p.76) but the link was broken. Hopefully @Jackluyt won't mind!

FA - badges by path 22.03.22.jpg

FA - badges for pit 22.03.22.jpg

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB

Silvianar

@helya - could you please remind the Wiki team that FA notes were last updated in November 2020 - in case they have forgotten this?
Thanks!
Same thing in Gems of Knowledge no update for the FSA since last year I don't know which map to use. anyone know if it's still version F?

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
Same thing in Gems of Knowledge no update for the FSA since last year I don't know which map to use. anyone know if it's still version F?

No @Silvianar - the map has totally totally different values. Also there have been minor changes of the Badges - but these are now corrected in the Wiki.
All the information you need, including prizes, screenshots, map details and commentary is here: https://tinyurl.com/ypwhp6mp
It is document that can be opened without any special programs, and you are welcome to share the link with friends and fellowship.

275016688_10220608206135729_216641144699381320_n.jpg

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
I have reset the Gems Spreadsheet with the new values, for those who enjoy it. It's the same spreadsheet, just has the new values input.

Thank you so much! I made one but this is the format I have used for every single FA :cool:

swiftfox2000

Question: The spreadsheet seems to have an inconsistency on Golden Bracelet Badge. Is it one 9 hr production or collect a certain amount of T1 goods. Also, Diamond Necklace, Elegant Statue, Witch Hat, Elvarian Guard, Arcane Residue, and Elemental Marbles are inconsistent as well.

swiftfox2000

On this link. I am not sure if this is yours or not. See cell I3 vs cell B39 on Fellowship tracking tab.

Lelanya

Yeah on one page it says that. The other 4 have it right. I am aware that the Farmers have a mix of conditions, I will fix that when I get home, and add in the new changes now that they're public.

Myne

Oh Wise One
Does anyone know if the traveling merchant counts toward carpenters or farmers? I know it counts towards total goods.

Lelanya

There have been some last minute changes, please use this version:

quin629

Lelanya, the Version G you posted above also says Druid Staff takes 2 CCs rather than 1, Arcane Residue is back up to 10 VV instead of 9, and Wonder Society takes 20 AW KP rather than 10. All of those would be changes from Beta; are those confirmed? Or are those carryovers from prior years, while we should actually see the values that were used in the most recent FA in Beta?

Status
Not open for further replies.