• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Fellowship Adventures

DeletedUser23403

Look, I know inno needs to make money but this is ridiculous. The worst thing about fellowship adventures, is the option to buy diamond packages for badges. Is inno out of their mind!!! We all should have a EQUAL shot at this, not "hey if we all throw in 10 bucks we can be the best there ever was!" This is very, very sad. Fellowship Adventures should be a competitive event of skill and communication, keep money out of it! I can't begin to tell you how upset I am about this.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser25004

You are absolutely right in my opinion. But i dont think there will ever be events without a pay to win element, since thats more or less how the game works as you mention yourself.
Atleast the packages are not complete sets, in the way that you cant just buy and do no work.

DeletedUser23403

You are absolutely right in my opinion. But i dont think there will ever be events without a pay to win element, since thats more or less how the game works as you mention yourself.
Atleast the packages are not complete sets, in the way that you cant just buy and do no work.
They should keep the spend diamonds to make a badge concept but their shouldn't be a package deal at all. It totally ruins the excitement of competition. :(

Kekune

They should keep the spend diamonds to make a badge concept but their shouldn't be a package deal at all. It totally ruins the excitement of competition. :(
What's the difference? Asking sincerely. Seems once you can buy your way in, it doesn't matter much how.

neeronie

Look, I know inno needs to make money but this is ridiculous. The worst thing about fellowship adventures, is the option to buy diamond packages for badges. Is inno out of their mind!!! We all should have a EQUAL shot at this, not "hey if we all throw in 10 bucks we can be the best there ever was!" This is very, very sad. Fellowship Adventures should be a competitive event of skill and communication, keep money out of it! I can't begin to tell you how upset I am about this.
Tend to agree with you there. If it is a true "Fellowship Adventure", it should be about teamwork and planning.

WizardKrieg

Well, INNO has outdone themselves on this FS adventure....I thought the prizes couldn't get any worse, but I was wrong.

AtaguS

Really? The FA prizes have have been exactly the same for at least a year now.
Not exactly. The artifacts change. And this event's artifacts are less interesting than previous ones.
I would argue that the only thing making the artifacts in this FA more interesting is the introduction of the conversion spells left over from the event. Many of the members of my fs are playing the FA precisely because they want those 2 CF artifacts to convert into a 2019 one.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I would argue that the only thing making the artifacts in this FA more interesting is the introduction of the conversion spells left over from the event. Many of the members of my fs are playing the FA precisely because they want those 2 CF artifacts to convert into a 2019 one.

(this is not aimed at you)

I have been in my current fellowship for almost two years now, so the FAs have existed for the entire time I have been a member. And the fellowship has completed all three stages every single time, including the ones before artifacts even existed. Every single FA since artifacts were introduced, we made sure to complete all three stages because each time, at least some of our members wanted those artifacts. So regardless of the perceived value of some of them by the overly annoying optimizers who post here, they are the same to the vast majority of average players who just want the pretty, maxed-out versions of the buildings. And if that thought screws with the heads of people who need their cities to be perfect and only have the most optimal buildings in them, then even better.

AtaguS

(this is not aimed at you)

I have been in my current fellowship for almost two years now, so the FAs have existed for the entire time I have been a member. And the fellowship has completed all three stages every single time, including the ones before artifacts even existed. Every single FA since artifacts were introduced, we made sure to complete all three stages because each time, at least some of our members wanted those artifacts. So regardless of the perceived value of some of them by the overly annoying optimizers who post here, they are the same to the vast majority of average players who just want the pretty, maxed-out versions of the buildings. And if that thought screws with the heads of people who need their cities to be perfect and only have the most optimal buildings in them, then even better.
Well thank you for the disclaimer :) I've always been in a fs which completes all 3 stages as well. We have always done it because it was a challenge set before us and I haven't been in a fs yet who can turn down a challenge, lol. But this is the first FA I've been a part of where we voted to pull the flag on the 3rd page early because so many of us wanted the artifacts before the conversion spells ran out. The conversion spell is a new element to the game and therefore adds interest (hopefully one that stays around) and I hope that my saying so doesn't lessen or minimize the value of rewards in previous FAs. It adds to them, that is all. I did not say the conversion spell was the only thing that made them interesting, I said it was the thing making them more interesting. Players who found no value in them before perhaps, will find value in them now. Simple.