• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Fellowship Adventures

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
Then you know as much as the rest of us. But approximately 9 days between the last event and the next seems fairly typical.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
This one is going to be an easy one for us on Sinya, so I'm sure someone will take up the slack to get to the top 5. Next time ... well, we're planning already. :)

Mrietha

I have forgotten if/when a city is able to particiate in the FA.
Does chapter matter (as for the Tournament and Spire) or just so they have joined the Fellowship before the start of the FA?

imabum

I have forgotten if/when a city is able to particiate in the FA.
Does chapter matter (as for the Tournament and Spire) or just so they have joined the Fellowship before the start of the FA?
Chapter doesn't matter as long as they join a FS before the FA begins

Iyapo

Personal Conductor
Elvenar_2023-08-10-11-27-33.jpg

Yes, they have to join the FS before the FA starts. They also have to be in chapter 2 and they have to unlock the tech in the tree.

Is there anywhere that we in the U.S. can go to look for tips for the Aug 2023 F.A.? Right now I'm looking for which paths to take. (At least right now, don't have much time to figure it out myself.) :】

Astram

Forum Moderator
Elvenar Team
Please disable the hobbyroom and the adds for the duration of the FA or give everyone (who wants them) access to them to have a fair competition.
I do not think the Value that the Hobby Room nor the ads give will make a significant impact on the FA. And Likely would take more time to undo and test than the time the FA runs

Count Rupert

I do not think the Value that the Hobby Room nor the ads give will make a significant impact on the FA. And Likely would take more time to undo and test than the time the FA runs
It's the perception of fairness that's the issue, not the size of the impact. Given how hotly contested some of the races can be for the top spots it doesn't even need to be a significant impact to change the outcome.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
It's the perception of fairness that's the issue, not the size of the impact. Given how hotly contested some of the races can be for the top spots it doesn't even need to be a significant impact to change the outcome.
I can agree with you on that. I know the hobby room gives me about 900 extra planks on each of my level 32 planks. I optimize my planks factories during push FAs for bracelets (ie, feed the aureate and storm, use all mm spells, add cauldron perks, etc) but I feel that the extra 900 is significant. When I have 16 leveled planks out, as I did in the last push FA, that makes a difference of about 4 extra bracelets over the course of the whole FA. If, say, 6 players have that in one fellowship and only 3 have the ads in a different fellowship, that could add up to 12 extra bracelets for the one fellowship over the other (assuming they are at my level in chapter 18).

For high level fellowships playing neck and neck, yes, that can be significant. I think it should be rolled out to everyone rather than taken away from some. That will make a fair field without angering a bunch of people.