• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Fellowship Bonding

DeletedUser11339

What are some things you do to bond with your fellowship? Funny email chain? Inside jokes? Fun chat banter? I get that there are people who couldn't care less about that kind of thing, but I'm not really lookin' to hear from you. I'm looking specifically for what you do to keep your fellowship bonded and interested in helping each other.

dikke ikke

An email chain for donating KP to each others AW is a start, the FA helps, and just sharing info in chat, things you read on beta, external websites with good info ...

DeletedUser12423

What are some things you do to bond with your fellowship?

In Festal, we chat. We get to know each other and have become Friends! We know when the other gets sick, or gets injured, or when they have a great day! Chat is by far the best way to bond with your guildmates. And don't do a serperate forum. That's one thing I don't like. I use this forum and the one on Facebook. Adding another forum just makes it a pain for your members to log in again. The jokes are an excellant idea! Keep that method, for sure!

Wishing your guild the best of luck,
-Ironman Rob

AtaguS

Our AM puts out a weekly encouragement message to all of us, with player stats, tournament info, and just encouragement. occasionally she'll ask us a question in it and get everyone pitching in. We love it and I do think it helps keep us all united.

DeletedUser3507

Some Arc Mages do not know how to run a fellowship. And need help doing it.
Chat, FS AW teams, sharing tips etc, are all good starts.

DeletedUser6328

Yes, sending out weekly stats and encouragement can help a lot :)