• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Fellowship builder help

edeba

I think it would be a cool feature if we could apply one of our builders to help a fellowship member complete their build faster, say a 10% build help, so they get 10% off the total build time and our builder is unavailable for that amount of time. And perhaps this feature is only available in the first 20% of the build time, so for a 24 hour build you'd have to offer help in the first 4.8 hours, and it would shave off 2.4 hours of the build time. Your builder would be tied up for a minimum of 70% of the build time, as if you hit it in the last minute it was available, so 16.8 hours minimum, to a maximum of 21.6 hours, which is 90% and if you hit it as soon as it was started.

It would have to be programed that our builder doesn't end up getting tied up based on when they sign in again...

And I would like it so that several fellowship members could help another, say up to 9, so with using a builder and 9 f/s members, you could theoretically get an instant build, although all of your helpers would have their builder tied up for 90% of the build time.

I think by tying up the builder for the build time it naturally limits the degree to which it could be used, but this is a further fellowship building idea.