• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Fellowship Challenges

DeletedUser19210

Rather than accepting or declining a task (production challenge) to scroll through available tasks/challenges in order to see which ones you might be able to do (complete production on).

Couldn't the pop-up menu that shows the list of badges to be earned (as well as lists how many you have of each) be used to designate what a player would like to make next?

I mean you know what you need to make from having looked at the paths to take and what they require Us to produce to go on to the next check-point and so on all the way to the end.

So - I mean - just to be more Player Friendly - couldn't the Badge listing be used by the player to designate/pick/accept which badge they want to work on next? Thereby eliminating an accidental decline of a task that you have nearly completed (after dozens of hours having been invested).

The badge list could also show a player which badges they currently have in production, just by having those badge listings highlighted while they are in process.

More Friendly?
More straight forward (less time consuming) to designate/accept a task? (just point and click)

DeletedUser2870

Yes, it would be good to have a dropdown menu to pick the one you want to be active. And then that one will automatically reset itself everytime the harvest is taken in.
So choose the 'golden flacon' for instance. harvest 3 tier1 factories, click accept for the badge. harvest 3 factories again, click accept for the badge.
This constant cycling is really getting to be straining on my wrists and is becoming a major pain in the ass

DeletedUser19210

It also sucks NOW - that - you can accidentally decline a task you have almost completed, when scrolling through the windows at the left side of the screen (they bounce up or down when you decline one and the next one to consider pops up). Being able to just click from the badges list would be so much quicker and safer.

Tauriel Dragonwood

The game devs have cut down on the quest givers to about 12-13. Still lost count from all the clicking.
I've said this before, No quest giver flipping... please.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Drop downs would be slighty better, same with a "repeat" feature. But.......

1.You should not have to be careful collecting productions.
2.You should not have to select quests at all.

Imagine this:
  1. Select Blacksmith Badge from drop down
  2. Collect from 5 workshops
  3. Hand in quest
  4. Select Wizard Hat from drop down
  5. Collect from Magic Academy
  6. Collect 100 silk
  7. Hand in Quest
  8. Select Elvarian Guard Badge
  9. Collect from Barracks
  10. Hand in Quest
  11. Select Bakers Badge
  12. Collect from 20 workshops
  13. Hand in quest
OR
  1. Collect Everything in your whole entire city
  2. Hand in Everything all at once for all 4 badges
fa quest01.png

rvtdragon1

You bring this suggestion up every time someone suggests a drop down menu. Your idea is definitely the best of the suggestions. It will be interesting to see what the devs eventually (if ever) come up with. I vote for Collect everything.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
You bring this suggestion up every time someone suggests a drop down menu. Your idea is definitely the best of the suggestions. It will be interesting to see what the devs eventually (if ever) come up with. I vote for Collect everything.
Lol yep. I'm guessing almost a dozen threads now-- no one seems to like checking to see if an idea has already been posted.