• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Fellowship event

• Thread starter DeletedUser4859
  • Start date

DeletedUser3602

In the discussion thread "Join us in our Fellowship Adventures" I also asked Inno to make it a news item in-game. This type of new event is exactly why the new "News" feature was implemented, imo...

DeletedUser915

In the discussion thread "Join us in our Fellowship Adventures" I also asked Inno to make it a news item in-game. This type of new event is exactly why the new "News" feature was implemented, imo...
They did when it was put into Beta...I have NO IDEA why they would not, especially when starting a "new" quest for the first time in a new area.
They totally left "live" players in the dark. Those of us who have fought to find most of the bugs (in Beta) were trying to explain how to play, what "badges" they were talking about, How to start, check points, etc.
This is already into day 2 and STILL no "news" on the game or how to play where we can access it.
Someone really dropped the ball on this one.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3602

Well...the news about the FS Adventures has finally made it to our in-game News Feature! Hurray, o_O!

BambiThumper

Hi there..my fellowship has made it through 2 flags in the event and working on the last one. My map us locked down with padlocks on all and I cannot get it to come up. All of my fellowship is working diligently and I cannot help them

DeletedUser9080

Not sure where to put this question, so I'm trying here,
(also, I searched a bit but couldn't find an answer anywhere else)

It's about earning the Main Prize on each of the three levels...

If a player only donates "Goods" to a single spot on the map and that spot isn't completed, does that player still earn the final prize for that level of the map?

Or does the player have to donate a badge or goods to an actually completed spot, to earn the final prize on that level?

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
FS ranking points are awarded for all waypoints completed (except the final waypoint of any path in any stage). Extra ranking points are obtained by completing bottomless pits after stage 3 has been completed; 50 points per pit completed.

DeletedUser11401

How often are these adventures going to happen? I played in 3 fellowships. The one that did the best in ranking actually has less active members than the other two. In all 3 of my cities, we had a blast! This is fun, we want more! Cycling through the badges to collect multiple badges of the same kind is time consuming. What Usually takes me 20 minutes in the morning, takes an hour with the cycling... and when working on more than one badge... I accidently deleted the other I was working on several times. But all in all... This Was Fun!