• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Fellowship help

ProbablyRalph

I am trying to invite my wife's account to join my Fellowship but the fellowship button in her city is greyed out. Her city is only 2 days old but she still can't click on the button even though it shows an exclamation on the fellowship button.

Rp44

Some new cities have a fellowship research in the beginning of chapter 2.

The baby city I started during the last event did not have it (because it was part of an established account? Or because it's a test?), but I saw a post in one of the Facebook groups where a person with a new city could not join a fellowship until they completed that research. The newest city in my Harandar FS was able to join us, but she didn't have access to fellowship chat or messages until she completed that research, which is just ridiculous.

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
Ahem!
You cannot invite someone into your fellowship with whom you share an IP address, as per the game rule 7, Pushing.
She can apply, as a work around, and for form's sake I would ask another member to accept the application.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Ahem!
You cannot invite someone into your fellowship with whom you share an IP address, as per the game rule 7, Pushing.
She can apply, as a work around, and for form's sake I would ask another member to accept the application.

But that is just a rule and not something in the actual code that prevents it.

hvariidh gwendrot

on behalf of married couples everywhere, you can invite in same ip address
Can I share my computer with my family so that they can also play Elvenar?
Of course! The more, the merrier! The only thing you need to remember is that you can only play your own account and can not share your password with other players.

oops sorry didn't realize it would post in giant black letters

Last edited:

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
on behalf of married couples everywhere, you can invite in same ip address
Can I share my computer with my family so that they can also play Elvenar?
Of course! The more, the merrier! The only thing you need to remember is that you can only play your own account and can not share your password with other players.

Yes, but I have seen Inno comment about anyone sharing an IP and playing in the same world and fellowship, to keep the interaction between them as minimal as possible, and also they can contact support to let them know the accounts belong to different people, so that a note can be made to not ban them if a flag is triggered. They have said this before because people in exactly this situation have been flagged and banned in the past, when they were not actually breaking any rules.

hvariidh gwendrot

Can I play more than one account on the same world?
Yes, in Elvenar you can play using as many accounts as you like, even if that is on the same world. Please do note that if you choose to play using multiple accounts, all of our game rules apply to each of the accounts, without exceptions.

Example: Even though playing with multiple accounts is allowed, it remains forbidden to create or use one or more account(s) as a "push-account" to benefit one or more other account(s).
at the top of the game rules is
Notes:
Some rules may mention features which are not yet implemented at this stage of the game.

hvariidh gwendrot

then if you read the terms and conditions the game is subject to final authority from inno which also includes some wiggle room, just don't make push accounts

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
@ProbablyRalph
I'd contact support for assistance if I were you. They may be able to help even though technically GAME RULES (<<link) specifically say you cannot do so. Rule #7 as referenced by @Lelanya is:

"7. Pushing
Operating a “push-account” is forbidden. This is defined as unbalanced routine resource (resources, Knowledge Points etc.) transfers from one account to the next even if involved accounts do not belong to the same player.
It is forbidden to create trades in any form (goods, Knowledge Points etc.) that involve multiple worlds.

Please note that it is strictly forbidden to use the invite feature to invite yourself or players that share an internet connection with you."

hvariidh gwendrot

been there done that .. my post come from support game rules and like i said don't make push accounts .. there's also a paragraph on 3rd party data mining you want them to ban everyone who mentions or uses estats and has ever used elvenarchitect ? then say goodbye to most of the people in your fellowship and the game lol

ProbablyRalph

Thanks for all the responses. Family gaming shouldn't be something frowned on. I'm trying to get my son to play but I don't think he is interested.

*Also I went and looked and yes humans have a fellowship they have to research early in tier 2.

Last edited:

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
Family gaming shouldn't be something frowned on.
I don't think it is; I think support will allow this because I've had husband/wife FS members in the past as well as currently.
For the reasons outlined above in @Enevhar Aldarion 's post here, I'd talk to support to avoid problems in the future. As stated there, people who are not making push accounts or breaking any rules have been flagged and banned before; better safe than sorry in my book.
And I think we all forgot:
Welcome to the game and forums!

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
There have been some changes for new players, and one of them is a delay in certain features unlocking right away. Fellowships are one of them and are not unlocked until the second research in chapter 2.