• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Fellowship lists should show both Player counts and Active Player counts

MichaelMichael

Day and Night Trader
This has come up many times before and Inno's official response is they cannot show who is active because it violates the EU privacy laws. Innogames is in Germany, so everyone has to follow those laws.
New DEFINITION of ACTIVE - Static Score. That is not new information. I can look it up. Players can log on all they want and their privacy would NEVER be compromised. I added a note to my original posting on this thread revising my request.

Enevhar Aldarion do you believe this revised request would still violate German privacy laws? I do not and it would greatly help players.

Last edited:

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
New DEFINITION of ACTIVE - Static Score. That is not new information. I can look it up. Players can log on all they want and their privacy would NEVER be compromised. I added a not to my original posting on this thread revising my request.

Enevhar Aldarion do you believe this revised request would still violate German privacy laws? I do not and it would greatly help players.

EU law, not German law. And I am still waiting to see if the bosses at Inno will even give @helya a straight answer on this before I saw any more.

MichaelMichael

Day and Night Trader
Elvenstats shows which are inactive players in a fellowship. I use it frequently when recruiting.
Absolutely and I use it regularly as do all experienced Arch Mages. However putting similar data directly into fellowship lists would be a far far better experience for players

Kataphractos

There are six columns in the "Members" tab already: rank, player name, score, AW help, neighbor help, and title. I know that in the browser version of Elvenar, the name and title columns are just a little bit wider than they need to be. In theory, you could reduce their width slightly, and you'd have enough space for a (narrow) seventh column.

So how crowded does the Members tab look on the mobile version? Is it basically the same, or a very different format?

Mykan

Oh Wise One
1646368058013.png

Something like this would be lovely
grey = offline
yellow = not seen 1 week
orange = not seen 2 weeks
red = 1 month+

Even if the timeframes are never disclosed it would be enough for fellowships to manage as it gives an idea of time. Some might consider yellow inactive while others red. As mention time could be based on login or score changing.

Myne

Oh Wise One
View attachment 12213
grey = offline
yellow = not seen 1 week
red = 1 month+

Even if the timeframes are never disclosed it would be enough for fellowships to manage as it gives an idea of time. Some might consider yellow inactive while others red. As mention time could be based on login or score changing.

OH Bravo!

MichaelMichael

Day and Night Trader
View attachment 12213
grey = offline
yellow = not seen 1 week
red = 1 month+

I would base on scoring change if there are any privacy concerns. Not that I buy that argument but it needs to be said so the excuse DISAPPEARS>