• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Fellowship NH resets every 2 hours with latest update

DeletedUser1036

v1.34.2-(d6918a2e4) (2017-07-20 10:17)
Winyandor US2
User Name My Shadow
Type Elve
Windows 10 using Chrome
Has been confirmed by other players in my fellowship

The Neighborly Help is resetting every 2 hours with the latest update. The second time you visit you will still get coins (no Supplies though unless you have been helped within that 2 hour period).

I marked some of today's visit 1.png visit 2.png visit notifications in the images below

DeletedUser3602

There's been an extra Announcement about this today:

"Please be aware of one issue that we expect with this update -

To fix the issue with the golden hands in the notifications, we needed to make a one time change that will affect all players in the game. Regrettably not getting supplies for helping people who helped you, and being able to re-visit and help players you have helped in the last 24h are a side effect of this correction. Both of these effects are normal and expected, due to the fix for the golden hands issue. This "problem" will solve itself within 2 days from the update as we need to allow one full cycle to complete.

Again, we are terribly sorry for this inconvenience and hope you understand why it was necessary."

DeletedUser115

If this is still occurring, please contact the support team. Thank you!