• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Fellowship of Snows - relaxed friendly play

Alenette

Looking for a few more members - newbies to advanced. We have good participation in tourny and fellowship events. We are very generous in helping with trades and information. Play the way you like!

DeletedUser5387

Hello!,

I'm Feldstrom. I'm ranked 2105 currently. Boosted in planks, silk and dust. Always seem to be low on crystal and scrolls. I almost never offer 2-star trades - ALWAYS 3 star trades, even if just by a little bit. My play per day per week varies, but I'll be insanely active for a few weeks here soon as I'm having surgery. I have been known to occasionally disappear. But it's been a long while since that's happened.

Alenette

Hello!,

I'm Feldstrom. I'm ranked 2105 currently. Boosted in planks, silk and dust. Always seem to be low on crystal and scrolls. I almost never offer 2-star trades - ALWAYS 3 star trades, even if just by a little bit. My play per day per week varies, but I'll be insanely active for a few weeks here soon as I'm having surgery. I have been known to occasionally disappear. But it's been a long while since that's happened.
HI Feldstrom! We have excellent traders! I play daily but there is a wide spread. The archmage Khajera just asks that we tell her if we will be gone for weeks and especially for something like surgery - totally understandable. I will let her know you are interested but please feel free to go ahead and apply.