• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Fellowship players

DeletedUser1263

It would help to be able to tell when any of the players in the fellowship were on and/or last active. This would enable those who recruit to be able to tell who is active and who has quit playing so they could accept new members into the fellowship a lot more quickly than having to watch a player for days to see if they are active or no longer playing.

DeletedUser594

I keep a spread sheet with players scores. When a week goes by I put in the new scores and it calculates the points added and % difference. You could do the same but input every 3-4 days with newer players to see if they have movement. If you would like a spread sheet ready to go just contact me here or on any of the game worlds.

DeletedUser61

be able to tell who is active and who has quit playing
If somebody has quit playing, they're obviously not going to be making any further progress, BUT that's not a sufficient measure.

If somebody is a doorstop, regardless of how often they log on, you need to find somebody else who will chatter, trade, and visit other fellowship members.

DeletedUser

I take the score of everyone on Sunday, also a daily tally for Neighborly Help SMTWTFS, above that a check for the day if they are trading. That's the best way of tracking activity. Do what ever works best for your group.

DeletedUser43

Allegra, it seems from the comments, you have hit on a good idea. Everyone here is keeping track of the same info only they are doing it outside of the game in spreadsheets or little pieces of paper, or in my case...postits. But we are all keeping track of this info. It is a good idea to have it as part of the game.

DeletedUser1263

I keep a spread sheet with players scores. When a week goes by I put in the new scores and it calculates the points added and % difference. You could do the same but input every 3-4 days with newer players to see if they have movement. If you would like a spread sheet ready to go just contact me here or on any of the game worlds.
Hello Varron,
Sorry about the late reply but life very hectic these days. If you could , I would like those spreadsheets, but I'm not the most computer savvy so you might have to walk me through it lol. Many Thanks, Allegra

DeletedUser

I agree. This is something basic we should have to keep track of our fellowship members. In FOE they have a little light next to everyone's name. Green = logged in in past week, yellow = logged in in past two weeks, red = haven't logged in for at least two weeks. Why can't something similar be implemented here. The problem with score is if your at the end of your build cycle then you aren't really gaining too many points.

Deleted User - 312108

I know for my fellowships I look more at "Fellowship Participation" vs. points or even activity. This means that they have to be visiting and trading with fellowship members rather than just making progress in the game. It does mean that I and my officers do regular logging of visits and posted trades on a spreadsheet, but it gives us a good idea of what our players are doing and who isn't participating in the fellowship.