• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Fellowship Progression

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
My understanding is you do not lose them and can just re-distribute them any way you like....but only once every 30 days. That is my understanding but I have never done it so I have no direct experience

Glandeh

You can do it more often, but have to pay a price in diamonds (AM is the one who has to pay). I have reset in the past, and you do not lose the accumulated points in spire and tournament archive.

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
No you do not. So for example, if you have a full Tournament Archive and rarely need much anymore, you could claw back the Experience points and reassign them to Spire, fill up that Archive, and the following month reassign them to Tournament again.

Glandeh

No you do not. So for example, if you have a full Tournament Archive and rarely need much anymore, you could claw back the Experience points and reassign them to Spire, fill up that Archive, and the following month reassign them to Tournament again.
Do you mean that the points are not lost even if you do not assign FS perk levels again? That's nice, maybe we can use that to our benefit.

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
Yes I did this with a FS, we needed more Archive on Spire, so had a big amount of tournament Archive to spend.

Mykan

Oh Wise One
My understanding is you do not lose them and can just re-distribute them any way you like....but only once every 30 days. That is my understanding but I have never done it so I have no direct experience
Technically it is once a month not every 30 days. Our fellowship was not focused on the spire perk so we never put points into that one early on but thought some "just in-case" points might be nice. So we looked for a month where the timing of tourny, spire and month end suited us (all within a couple days of each other). I reset the points prior to spire and month end so we could bank some spire points, then reset again in next calendar month before tourny ended to keep using that perk and top it up.

Cost us nothing, didn't interfere with our main goals, but we had 200 spire perk points as a buffer for a "rainy day".

So when you reset spire and tourny points in the bank remain until spent even if the new perk is placed at 0. The only difference is you are unable to top-up the perk until you invest back into it.

Last edited: