• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Fellowship town.

DeletedUser1601

How about having a Fellowship wn. A town that you and your fellowship build together. Anyone can build something in it and it is sort of like a join account city. You cannot spend money on diamonds for it but get a boosted supply in the beginning for materials and gold.

Also, another cool idea is that you can opt to put 5% of the gold, supplies and other stuff you manufacture on your own city to go directly to the fellowship city that you are a part of. This could be a really fun addition to the game and promote cooperation, fun and teamwork!

But, for fairness, there would have to be balance. For example, only the person who built the building can make use of that building, or anyone they giver permission to use it.

For example, if I build two workshops and a house, I give my fellowships leader control to collect taxes from the house but I control the workshops. So no one can tell the workshop what to make BUT!, anyone they can Collect! from it when it is ready.

This will also lead to the people in the fellowship talking more and deciding on what needs to be upgraded or money spent on first and since no one can just upgrade something against that person's will unless they already had permission to have control over it, everything is balanced and fair!

There is so much more we can do too! Also, to make this function even MORE appealing! Let's invent at least 5 new kinds of buildings or have the buildings have unique designs to them that will look different than what you could get by yourself, thus also increasing the need to not play by yourself and join a friendly and talkative and cooperative fellowship!
Since no money can be spend on diamonds and no one can just buy their fellowship town and own it for themselves, and that only those with permission to control can do anything to a building other than collect from it, I think this could be an amazing feature!

DeletedUser1657

This is a great idea! It would also encourage some of the fellowship members that are less active to participate.

Deleted User - 312108

I'm not so sure of a town, but it could be interesting to have a "bank" where a 5% bonus of fellowship boosted goods would go that fellowship members could than trade for the 1:1 2 star rate. But, not sure if it would lessen trade between members which would not be a good thing either.