• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Fellowship w/ missing Request tab

DeletedUser700

This thing you called Fellowship is telling me to check the Request Tab--which is absent--at least I don't see it.

DeletedUser51

When you open Fellowships using the icon in the panel under your avatar, you are in the 'Overview' section. There is also a second tab there which says 'Requests'. I believe that is what you're looking for :)

I am going to mark this as 'Not a Bug'.

DeletedUser700

When you open Fellowships using the icon in the panel under your avatar, you are in the 'Overview' section. There is also a second tab there which says 'Requests'. I believe that is what you're looking for :)

I am going to mark this as 'Not a Bug'.
The bug lies in not telling the user where to find the tab--this is common problem with browser games.
---
I've noted that the game does pick up a fulfilled quest--nut the annoying part then is that it doesn't always do it! ARGH! Right now I have to get 5 steel relics--I already have 16.

DeletedUser

I've noted that the game does pick up a fulfilled quest--nut the annoying part then is that it doesn't always do it! ARGH! Right now I have to get 5 steel relics--I already have 16.
Not a bug, again. You have to get (as in obtain) 5 relics, not have them already. It could be more obviously written, "Get 5 more Steel relics."

DeletedUser700

Not a bug, again. You have to get (as in obtain) 5 relics, not have them already. It could be more obviously written, "Get 5 more Steel relics."
Bingo; however on other quests, it appears it took into account what I had on hand.

DeletedUser

Look at the wording, very carefully. Some quests say "have" and others say "get" and they mean different things. The ones that say "have" measure what you've already achieved; the ones that say "get" measure progress from the moment the quest appears.