• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Fellowship

DeletedUser4772

Hi i chose elves and my father chose human are we able to be in same fellowship bc i cant find him when i put his info in

DeletedUser4671

Merged these threads since they are identical.

There are 5 worlds on the live server right now, so it is possible that you both are playing on different worlds, if that is the case you would not be able to find each other.

DeletedUser2824

Presuming you're both in the same world, which you'll want to check as that's probably the issue, if you both have your accounts up and running you should be able to pull up the player index (click on the numbers below your profile) and type the others user name in in the search box and find them. Be sure to spell their name correctly, Elvanar doesn't give suggestions.