• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Fellowships

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
While you can mage your whole roster, do keep in mind the titles come with varying permissions and privileges. It may not be wise to let people that may not know what they're doing in the game yet to push shiny buttons first and ask what it does later.

quin629

While you can mage your whole roster, do keep in mind the titles come with varying permissions and privileges. It may not be wise to let people that may not know what they're doing in the game yet to push shiny buttons first and ask what it does later.
but...shiny....

Myne

Oh Wise One
but...shiny....
yep. In my baby city and casual fellowship, I had a member message me asking why I only had 1 mage and no ambassadors. Now this member joined me with my acknowledgement that they would be seasonal players due to seasonal requirements IRL. They also came from their own failed fellowship. I told them that those titles came with responsibilities and that if they were interested in fulfilling those responsibilities I would be happy to promote them. Well gosh....they weren't interested in thaaat. I then posted a message in chat letting the fellowship know that if they were interested in having the responsibilities that I had openings. NO takers. In a way, I understand as it is a casual fellowship.
If anyone is interested in Elcysandir in building and strengthening a fellowship with the standard responsibilities that come with mage and ambassador titles I would love to have you.

Laochra

I prefer to limit mine to 3 Mages & 5 Ambassadors.
My reasoning when asked: too many cooks in the kitchen/too many chiefs-not enough indians. No arguement after that.

Myne

Oh Wise One
I prefer to limit mine to 3 Mages & 5 Ambassadors.
My reasoning when asked: too many cooks in the kitchen/too many chiefs-not enough indians. No arguement after that.
yes less is more most of the time. My big city has 5 mages and no ambassadors. I do the recruiting if needed because NO ONE wants that responsibility. LOL