• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Festal 2.0 Beau Monde NOW RECRUITING

DeletedUser5747

Festal 2.0 Beau Monde Hosts the superior and beautiful minds of excellence and devotion to Fetsalian Order!
WE seek Adventurers, we offer an AW program, handshakes daily, vast range of players, well stocked trader, two star trades, active chat and boosted play. We are very active.

For those who seek will find a place of solace and like minded overachievers with a passion for laughter and building community through a structure of game play. The discipline of Festal is one that has not only stood the test of time but has excelled and grown into the Empire of Festal only made great by it’s members.
We are Adventurous and seek those who want to play and learn.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5747

I would like to invite you to join us, we are very excited for the Fellowship Adventures. We have a AW program and tons of info, tips and tricks to boost your game. To apply here you much be 10K or higher. I ask you visit your guild mates at least 4x a week, use chat or some form of the message system so I know you are alive. ;) Fair Trades are a must. Most of our gang is in the Guest Races, ideally if you are close to Chapter five you would be welcome to Join us!! :D