• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

FESTAL IS Seeking ACTIVE Silk player

DeletedUser5747

:eek:Festal has an opening!!!

10/16 HI Folks! We now have three spots open!!! This is a rare thing for this group. We would welcome a active player with Silk, Planks or Elixir. We ask that you have at the very minimum a trader, willingness to learn and are able to play 4 days a week if not daily.

However we would ideally love to find an established member with all goods placed who loves tourney and participation in FA. Someone who uses chat on occasion, and would enjoy striving for ten chests in tournament by learning to fight. :D

We are very active in all aspects of the game, we are organized and have a wonderful team that is active, knowledgeable and very helpful. ;) We would like to consistently reach the 8th chest or more and need your help to do so, often we place in the top ten for rewards for Fellowship adventures. Player must be willing to follow the overview and communicate with mages, use game tools provided by our team and most importantly likes to have fun. Please contact Alainemk or myself here or in game, just apply with a note. :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 1599294

Festal continues to look for active players who love to tourney and participate in adventures! We are a strong fellowship with seasoned players in every guest race chapter through Halflings willing to assist new players in growing their cities. We have room for up to 5 players. If interested take a look at our Overview (Festal Beau Mondo) and message me, alainemk or our AM, Elmoonwen in game.

DeletedUser17599

Hi Elmoonwen, Alamaia here, from Mystc Unicorns, we now have only 3 members left in the fellowship that are active (or even playing). If you have room for the 3 of us, we all play in FA and doing at least some of the tourney's. I am still learning but am a several x a day player, and Venka and Wife of Riff play 5-7 x a week.
Do we lose anything by my disbanding and joining a new fellowship? Please let me know if I am using the right location to inquire. Thx!

Deleted User - 1599294

Hi Elmoonwen, Alamaia here, from Mystc Unicorns, we now have only 3 members left in the fellowship that are active (or even playing). If you have room for the 3 of us, we all play in FA and doing at least some of the tourney's. I am still learning but am a several x a day player, and Venka and Wife of Riff play 5-7 x a week.
Do we lose anything by my disbanding and joining a new fellowship? Please let me know if I am using the right location to inquire. Thx!
Alamaia, we absolutely have room for all three! I will let El know as she has merged fellowships previously and can give you a fuller explanation of what needs to be done. I am 99.9% sure you and your fellows will not lose anything and we will be happy to gain three active players! Alaine

DeletedUser5747

Sent you a note in game, you don't lose anything by joining, have much to gain as long as it is done before Adventures. Now is a great time to join us. We are so looking forward to having you.

Deleted User - 1599294

Festal is always open to Active players who love tournament, FA and Events. We have experienced players at all levels of the game who help with trades as well as share advice that will help you grow. Festal currently has 3 openings, come and join us! Message me in game or post here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 1599294

All boosted goods welcome but we are in particular need of Planks and Magic Dust. We are a great group of people looking for active players who enjoy this game!