• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Few People post any longer

DeletedUser3468

Thanks, Sir Squirrel. That clears thing up for me. Regarding the tournament aspect of the game, I really hate having to fight in tournaments but if I have to, I will. At least I've kept my military research going and it won't be too difficult to do the necessary upgrades to the barracks, etc. to get my troop numbers up in 3 of the 4 worlds I play in.

DeletedUser43

I just had 3 days 12 hours for my scout....and they only get longer.

DeletedUser3312

just had 3 days 12 hours for my scout....and they only get longer.
It is crazy.... mine is yet 2 days... and that is just crazy.... sigh. it tales full 2 weeks to clear a province for me... I am sure for you it is closer to 3 weeks. sigh.. I can't see how Inno feels that boredom will keep us in a game.

DeletedUser3468

@Jewess, thank you for the encouragement! I really appreciate it! So far I'm still loving the game.

I just had 3 days 12 hours for my scout....and they only get longer.

That really is insane! So far I think the longest I've had to wait is 2 and a half hours, but I've also slowed down a lot where clearing provinces are concerned and trying to stick closer to what the requirements for the particular chapter is. Of my 4 worlds, I'm just getting ready to start chapter 4 in the tech tree... probably after spending an insane amount of time getting everything I need to complete the advanced scouts... in my two oldest cities, I'm just at the beginning of chapter 3 in the next oldest, and have only two more things to research to reach chapter 3 in my newest city. I've got a long way to go before I run into the multi day waits on scouting and a lot more research to finish! :)