• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Filled tech appearing as empty

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
Game version: v1.149.2-(bd77bde) - html5 (2022-03-17 11:31) & v1.149.2-(bd77bde) - microsoft (2022-03-17 11:31)
Game world: Ceravyn
Browser + version: Firefox, Chrome, MS App
Operating System: Win10
Screen resolution: 3840x2160
Account name: crackie
Humans or Elves: Elf!!!

Reproducibility: 2/5
Current situation: A tech that has been filled with KP but unlocked is missing the yellow bar and appearing as not filled, though the number appears correct. If I click on the tech, it shows the KPs required for research have been completed.
Expected situation:
The bar should be filled in completely in yellow to show that research is full.
Reproduction Steps
Opened tech tree in Firefox (bug: yes)
2. Opened tech tree in Chrome (bug: yes)
3. Opened tech tree in MS Store App (bug: no)

Screenshots of the bug:
tech bug.png

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
I like that you tried in several browsers. In my opinion, that sort of information is helpful for troubleshooting. Wonder what you've done to try to fix it yourself? Since it's in two browsers clearing the cache of each would be the first thing I'd do...though, no doubt you've done this already. Other than that, can you actually activate the research? It looks like you can so, thankfully, it's a minor glitch instead of a "Sorry, buddy, you are formally and completely screwed" glitch.

AJ

Myne

Oh Wise One
I seem to remember a mention in one of the updates about a change to research display. I can't remember exactly what it said though.

Myne

Oh Wise One
found it. February 14 release notes.

• Progress bars in the Tech Tree from non-fully unlocked Tech will now stay orange, instead of turning green.
messed that up, didn't they?

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
They didn't even give me a color bar. :confused: I got confused bc I thought I already had that tech filled. It also appears fine on mobile iOS and now it appears to have fixed itself on browsers.