• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Filters for Goods

Agvar

In the browser version of the game you can filter for tier-1 to 3 Goods. it would be really useful to have this feature in the app version.

Why is it that the left-hand of Inno does one thing, whilst the right-hand does something completely different?

OIM20

I am confused again. Are we talking about the trader?

Mobile images:
Trader main.jpg < - main window for Trader (level 1)

If you click on the arrows (circled above), you get the same drop down menu as on browser, though it is formatted differently:
Trader drop down.jpg

Is there another place to choose between goods that I'm not thinking of?

Myne

Oh Wise One
In the browser version of the game you can filter for tier-1 to 3 Goods. it would be really useful to have this feature in the app version.

Why is it that the left-hand of Inno does one thing, whilst the right-hand does something completely different?

LOL Welcome to our world!

Myne

Oh Wise One
1646357148402.png

The first square is for fellowship trades only, the second is for basic tier 1, 2, 3 trades only. The third box is for ascended goods.
OIM20 is showing you what mobile app trader looks like. Mine is browser. Is this the one you mean?

OIM20

Also, just for clarity's sake, since I am confused as to what you originally meant, my images above are for a level 1 Trader. Myne's is for an Advanced Trader Level 3. I'd have to ask someone else in my FS on mobile for images at that level, since none of my cities are that far along.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
View attachment 12206

The first square is for fellowship trades only, the second is for basic tier 1, 2, 3 trades only. The third box is for ascended goods.
OIM20 is showing you what mobile app trader looks like. Mine is browser. Is this the one you mean?

third box is sentient goods. And there is a fourth box for people who have ascended goods.

@OIM20 mobile app does not have these boxes to change between categories of goods.

OIM20

Ah. So it is an Advanced Trader thing. Okay, then. :) Thank you for clarifying for me! :D