• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Fire chicken

Jorollyn

If I'm only using the fire chicken for the combat bonus, is there any reason to upgrade it as I advance in chapters? It looks like the only thing that affects the combat bonus is evolving it.

Henroo

Oh Wise One
Fire Phoenix does provide you with population, culture, gold, and supplies. Upgrading it will increase all of these. But the overall totals of Fire Phoenix are not that impressive. It is normally the last of my evolving buildings that I upgrade. I think I am getting more of an increase by upgrading other of my evolving buildings first.

Deleted User - 1178646

If I'm only using the fire chicken for the combat bonus, is there any reason to upgrade it as I advance in chapters? It looks like the only thing that affects the combat bonus is evolving it.

more pop/culture thats the only difference. unless you chicken is a really low level one, then you get coins/supply instants instead of PP depending on where / who you are you might want the one over the other.