• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Fire Phoenix + Dwarven Armorer + other 2X2 unit 5 day upgrades

theonebill

I have been using the Fire Phoenix/petfood along with Dwarven Armorer + a 2X2 5 day unit health or power upgrade. Am I wasting these combinations or do they work in concert with each other - I know the 2X2's can be stacked (used together to increase power/health) but what about the other combination(s)? Thanks

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
They work in concert with each other (and with AW's that provide those boosts as well) adding more health/attack/whatever applies. On browser (not sure about mobile) you can go into the Army Camp, click on the Information icon to bring up a specific unit. If you hover over the attack icon and the health icon you get pop-up windows that show the total % boost applied to that unit for each of those boosts.

theonebill

They work in concert with each other (and with AW's that provide those boosts as well) adding more health/attack/whatever applies. On browser (not sure about mobile) you can go into the Army Camp, click on the Information icon to bring up a specific unit. If you hover over the attack icon and the health icon you get pop-up windows that show the total % boost applied to that unit for each of those boosts.
Thanks!