• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

First day of event gave me excursion instead of egg

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser8192

I was logged in at beginning of event and not given a chance to win the Phoenix egg, instead it displayed the Excursion from the beginning, and just changed over to the Golden Palace. a little while ago.
Super disappointing as I would have loved a chance to win the massive culture boost, and quite literally just found out via GEMS facebook page that it should have been an option.

I have heard others are having glitches as well, so just a heads up to my fine fellow players, to verify 2nd party what you are seeing on your screen is correct.

Have fun with the event everyone :)

SC

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
The Phoenix eggs were not daily prizes. They were awarded for completing the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd quests in the main quest line. If you've completed those quests, check your 'Summonings' tab; they should be there.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
I think he's referring to the Mysterious Magic Egg, which was the Daily on Monday for the first 12 hours or so.

@Seachant I think maybe it was a part day? If you first checked for a daily after the workday on Monday, you might have missed it because it was only up for about 12 hours starting in the middle of the night.

DeletedUser8192

I think he's referring to the Mysterious Magic Egg, which was the Daily on Monday for the first 12 hours or so.

@Seachant I think maybe it was a part day? If you first checked for a daily after the workday on Monday, you might have missed it because it was only up for about 12 hours starting in the middle of the night.

Hi Ashrem long time no talk, I've been gone too long..

First..for those who do not read a thread fully before flaming someone, I'm not raising a stink, just mentioning the problem so others take the time to research what they should be seeing on their screen :)

Second- you are correct as I was speaking about the mysterious egg, however, I logged in early a.m. when event had first started and did not have the egg, and was actually up pretty late before shutting down my system and the event had not started yet
*at least it was not reflected on my screen*
I actually commented to a friend at my house that it was weird how long the Excursion had been up on my screen before switching to the palace. That being said, I had a super crazy schedule all day and did not think about checking Gems facebook page as I usually do with each event. If I had, then I could have sent a ticket to support so that's on me.

It's all good, I'm not trying to raise a huge stink over it, while it was disappointing I simply created this thread to give a heads up as I have heard from others that they have been seeing some random glitches..I know that I also suddenly started getting booted out of the system yesterday, and some of my event steps were not properly counting items EX. Collect certain amount of boosted goods, did not always reflect how many I collected so would cause me delay.

Thought INNO had worked out the event kinks a long ways back, but stuff happens, just got to roll with it :)

Have a great day...

SC

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
I don't get how you could have got a different building than the rest of us on Monday, that's defintely a record for bugs. I had the mysterious egg up when I logged in around 5:00am CST Monday (but didn't have enough essences or interest to try for it) I was replaced around supper time with the Excursion. That stayed until supper time Tuesday, then the Golden Palace popped, which will be around for another 5+ hours. I haven't heard of anyone else who had the Excursion on Monday morning, so your ticket is the way to go.

DeletedUser8192

I don't get how you could have got a different building than the rest of us on Monday, that's defintely a record for bugs. I had the mysterious egg up when I logged in around 5:00am CST Monday (but didn't have enough essences or interest to try for it) I was replaced around supper time with the Excursion. That stayed until supper time Tuesday, then the Golden Palace popped, which will be around for another 5+ hours. I haven't heard of anyone else who had the Excursion on Monday morning, so your ticket is the way to go.

I don't know either Ashrem, if I did, well, I would probably have a very nice paying job with INNO :D

All I can say is that I was logged in until very, very late *early am* the night before event started, then I was logged back in just a few hours later as I had to go to several appointments, and the game was reflecting the Expedition...Much, much later as I stated above, I had actually commented to another person *in r.l.* how weird it was that the Expedition had been up for so long..As I said, I did not go to Gems either (mainly because my appts were medical in nature with required treatment, and I was simply too drained*

It's all good, like I said, not trying to raise a stink over it.

SC

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
I was logged in at beginning of event and not given a chance to win the Phoenix egg, instead it displayed the Excursion from the beginning, and just changed over to the Golden Palace. a little while ago.
At least it looks like you get another chance at the Mysterious egg later today, @Seachant.

Status
Not open for further replies.