• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Flash

Snood

Most browsers are no longer supporting Flash or Java. I've found HTML5 to be way too laggy. I'm using the Pale Moon browser and it supports both Flash and Java. If you use it when in game go to settings and tick off HTML5.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Your problem will be that if you use Windows, Microsoft is forcing deletion of Flash from your PC also. And I don't know if a browser can use Flash if it is not also installed on your PC.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
What browser were you using? It may need upgraded.

@Enevhar Aldarion It may be Windows, but actually "forcing" is a bit of an overstatement. A person can pay 3 x's as much for something other than Windows and have other problems with which to deal, or they can just switch to HTML5 and fix the underlying lagging problem. Lagging is often more a problem with how HTML5 handles graphics versus how FLASH does. Since they are discontinuing Flash development a person will eventually have to switch to HTML5 or to that much more expensive but 10% (perhaps) better OS on a propitiatory platform. You know, the one where the company will not support anything over 5 years old, period. And of course, you will also have to deal, should you wish to repair that 5+ year old system, with finding a repair tech who knows enough about the 12.5% of the market using that software and who has access to the parts the company refuses to sell directly to anyone not authorized (for a very hefty fee) to distribute said parts. All that and (perhaps) 10% better? I think I'd put that 67% more you would pay for that into a better/faster link to the Internet instead. Just my opinion as an IT manager for nearly 30 years.

AJ