• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Flying Boat (Culture) Elven

Yogi Dave

lol Cute question. I presume a facetious one. Never the less, the answer is Elevnar is a magical land and flying boats have no need of anchors and are ever stable. Though they rarely are kept around for more than a chapter.

Yogi Dave

I remember when I was brand new and thought that premium anchor culture thingy might be necessary. Of course, for a while I thought the numbers floating up when I gave neighborly help were being deducted from my inventory, too :rolleyes:.
Ah, when we were young. I got a GA shard in the tourney and thought it was special since everyone in the FS was talking about upgrading their GA before the 1st phoenix event started. So, @MonkeyBoyTakaki, I apologize for thinking it was a facetious question. It took me a while to even know GA was what people call the Golden Abyss, one of the first two ancient wonders available.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
On a slightly less silly note than above, if you have a building that does anything other than give you population or culture, you will have to "anchor" it to a road, by having the building touch a road that also connects to your Main Hall, or you will not be able to collect the supplies or coins or troops or whatever from it.