• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Footpath vs. Simple Trail

Iyapo1

Culture. The simple trail provides 10 culture per square. The only reason to upgrade roads is to get the culture boost. I upgrade my roads faithfully as soon as I possibly can but other players dont. Do you need the extra culture or not? That is how you decide if it is worth it.

Henroo

Oh Wise One
Also, every chapter has a new upgrade to the roads which will provide even more culture. For example if you are short of resources right now and don't want to build Simple Trails Right now, you could wait a chapter and build Cobbled Roads, which will provide 20 culture per square.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
The culture boost gives you more supplies from your workshops. It could be a noticeable difference in supplies, which are needed for so many things in this game, building things, creating troops, etc.