• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

For a very brief moment

Zoof

imma celebrate right real quick before it breaks and goes away

1667666403389.png

woooooooooooooooo~!

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
I think I avoid that level because the air is so thin you have to buy it by the pint. Congrats on your arrival though and while, as you indicate, it's not going to last, at least you got a quick view from those heights. I do hope you waved to me. I'm down here in the middle of everybody else wondering how to get up to Silver.

AJ

Pheryll

Set Designer
Too many people are going for the new base at 280. It definitely will not last unless you get to 280 yourself.

StarLoad

I have not played since I got to the Locked quests and am saving up for the end, but I got to gold by that point.

Ed

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
Too many people are going for the new base at 280. It definitely will not last unless you get to 280 yourself.
This is probably true. I also can’t tell if I do well on these fog events because my strategy is good or more people just sit out because they loathe this mini game format. Bless you all for being frustrated.