• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

For all who have deleted Dwarven buildings...

DeletedUser594

I guess those are gonna be staying for a long while since the have population attached. Probably well after their cultural bonus is worth the space...I should have thought about that before building 6 of them....yeesh..2760 pop.

DeletedUser1017

If I can just get rid of that goofy looking RED Main Hall, I'll be happy.

I am excited for the fairy buildings too. Can't wait to change out the red MH AND residences. If we could select the level of our MH, I think I would pick level 7. I think I'm going to like the fairy alterations though. :)

DeletedUser43

Oh gosh....release notes 1.2 on beta says this :

• When deleting Guest Race Portals, the race-specific Goods are no longer deleted
BUT, if you have already deleted the dwarven portal in response to the quest you got right away with the fairies, all those goods are gone forever. Once again, those who played this game early on are punished.

Maybe they will do this differently when it comes to our server here? I guess we better speak up quickly before it does happen here.

DeletedUser627

I imagine they don't have record of our former Dwarven goods balances

DeletedUser43

Then just give everyone whatever the maximum was. Most people were full in all their goods anyway. And this is the least they can do considering they are they one that told everyone to delete that building.

DeletedUser1601

why are people deleting dwarven buildings? Isn't that the end game? To have Dwarven everything and every possible plot of land?

DeletedUser1999

Oh gosh....release notes 1.2 on beta says this :

• When deleting Guest Race Portals, the race-specific Goods are no longer deleted
BUT, if you have already deleted the dwarven portal in response to the quest you got right away with the fairies, all those goods are gone forever. Once again, those who played this game early on are punished.

Maybe they will do this differently when it comes to our server here? I guess we better speak up quickly before it does happen here.

Hi Bobby Kitty,

I first want to say that you are so kind to spend so much time here helping others. Every time I come to the forum I see your name, and I gravitate towards that to see who you're helping.

Regarding the deletion of the dwarven buildings, is it best to delete everything, or save the Dwarven portal? I'm asking this for the other members of our fellowship. I'm not effected by this yet, as I started way after them. For the players who haven't built any Dwarven things will the search still come up that requires KP to complete, or can we bypass all dwarven items?

I look forward to your reply, and thank's again for your wonderful help. LG

DeletedUser43

Flattery will get you everywhere! ;)

So far, there is still a storyline quest (the side that you can't decline) that has you sell your dwarven portal. So, I wouldn't see it until you get that quest. The rest of the stuff, granite and copper mines are not needed. BUT......if you wait and don't sell your portal until update 1.2 comes here, then you won't lose all that copper and granite you have in your portal. IF you sell it now, you will lose it all. (Not that you need it that much, but it is handy to have around to build the dwarven road. ) Alternatively, you can build extra dwarven roads that you save.

Sorry this is so jumbled, but there isn't a smooth path ahead. If that was too confusing, let me know and I will try again.