• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

FORGET FA FIX CHAT

The Unbeliever

The real quest here is, after the last nightmare, why in the hell would ever want to subject your Fellowship to another Adventure to begin with?
That's just cruel & unusual punishment among supposed friends...:eek:

Silvianar

HOW IN THE BLOODY BLUE BLAZES DO THESE GENIUSES EXPEXT TO RUN FA WITH BROKEN CHAT:confused::mad::eek:o_O
I agree CHAT isn't working in any world now and My FELYNDRALL Chat hasn't worked in almost a year. All I get from support is "they will send it up to development" then they come out with a new update that doesn't even touch the problem. I like the game but as really fed up with the support we get. FIX THE CHAT and don't do the rest till the problem is corrected.

DeletedUser6219

Several cities my chat is not working. Usually it works with a refresh of my browser, but that does not seem to be working today. Regarding the FSA - 4/7 of my fellowships have already stated they will not be doing the FSA mainly due to not liking the prizes and event fatigue.

DeletedUser1108

No more FA for my fs! The last one was a nightmare and the only changes I've heard of seem destined to make it worse. Fixing the Chat and stabilizing the game so that you don't need 4 resets to get thru daily visits should be much higher priorities. As to the Adventures, we have no intention of participating in another until A) the rewards reflect the level of work involved and B) they reduce the number of clicks by at least 50%. Inno seems oblivious to the fact that this game has attracted a preponderance of players over 50 and doing all those clicks puts many into actual physical pain!! I have a player who is simply unable to do all that without hurting himself so last time I was doing his clicks AND mine...I was sore and exhausted by the end and looked at our "rewards" and said 'no more'. Will the participation need to sink below 100 fs' before Inno realizes they have completely ruined EVERYTHING fun in the Adventures?

DeletedUser7998

It seems the prevailing sentiment is that the game has lost much of its earlier appeal and quality. This is my second year and I have a great fellowship, but....even great members will tire when the game crashes continually and the chat room is only 50% reliable. Who do we actually contact enforce to get these problems fixed? I have a top notch computer expert in my fellowship. Is there anyone of the same caliber in any of your fellowships who could easily tell the game staff how to fix these program errors?

Dratted chat worked during the FA and has now quit again. The game kept crashing for my FS during it but I had relatively few issues. However, I do still have to login, collect, logout and log back in again to reset. And I'm NOT the only person that's happening to. Can't we get these issues resolved before anything else is rolled out???

DeletedUser7978

Please get rid of the stupid, worthless FAs and fix the rest of the game so it works. This is getting ridiculous. I am sick and tired of spending way too much money and having the game breakdown over and over for a useless FA that many don't want anyway.