• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

France versus USA

DeletedUser4936

hello !
don't know if it's the right place, but i'll try !
first, i apologize for all mistakes in phrases that i will made, i'm french canadian and my writing in english is poor...
so, i play Elvenar for a month or so. i debute in french cause a friend of mine post some pub on his facebook wall. i have fun, so i talk to my boyfriend about it and we open our account in us5 server.
last night, i receive an offer in the french server 20% more diamonds, and i really find it cool !! so i wait to receive it in the us server and no.. no more this morning, nothing yet...
talk to my boyfriend, he told me that he have a box, with a yes or cancel, he cancel cause he was to busy at the time and thinking he will take the offer and buy some diamonds later, but the offer disappear !!
I never receive it, and we're on same server, same world, same fellowship
Is it possible to receive it so i can buy diamonds ??
Thanks !!

Attachments

• elvenar fr diamants 3 nov.jpg
    elvenar fr diamants 3 nov.jpg
    300.1 KB · Views: 90

DeletedUser61

The marketing department targets various demographics according to the phase of the moon, apparently. So no, the incentive offers are tailored to specific accounts and worlds where an incentive will tip the scales just a bit in the direction that marketing wants them to go, and if you're ALREADY playing regularly and buying a few diamonds then, unfortunately, they've already guessed your price point.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4936

Interesting.. i just received it !!! but, for the same price, in USA you'll receive 800 diamonds less... very sad... but i made my choice and buy it but... and, i know i'm not that good in english but 'quessed' i don't understand the word..

Attachments

• elvenar fr diamants 3 nov.jpg
    elvenar fr diamants 3 nov.jpg
    300.1 KB · Views: 85
  • elvenar usa diamants 4 nov.jpg
    elvenar usa diamants 4 nov.jpg
    322.8 KB · Views: 80

DeletedUser4936

VAT in Europe, maybe?
don't think so, my boyfriend receive it last night like 23h00 and we're on the same server, living in canada both of us...
don't know, i live in Canada so... speak and write french more easyly !!
but it's 3600 diamonds on the french server and 2800 on the usa server for the same amount, as you can see in the 2 printscreen... guess there are more people in 'france' server ;)

DeletedUser115

As was mentioned above, this is dependent on the language market that you play in and is not a bug.