• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Free Diamond Sites

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thilien

I have come across some websites claiming to enable players to get free diamonds, supplies, and coins. They're tempting, but I have a strong suspicion they're illicit. Does anyone know about them?

Gath Of Baal

I have come across some websites claiming to enable players to get free diamonds, supplies, and coins. They're tempting, but I have a strong suspicion they're illicit. Does anyone know about them?

I remember at one point, facebook was offering free premium currency for this game if you started playing another game, and other games were offering free premium currency if you started playing this game.. We had a boost in new players starting elvenar because they could get free currency on say another game if they started an elvenar city. this was somewhat responsible for a lot of our inactive starting cities all over the place.

This game does not offer the watch this video or take this survey to get free diamonds.. If you see something like this it is probably a scam of some kind

Ways to get free diamonds:
1) register your email
2) Forum contests prizes
3) The super rare log on bonus
4) Buy them on sale and get the free % extra they offer

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
5) watch for FS members who are seriously sick of the game and ask if you can play their more advanced account. Whether it has diamonds or not, you get the same boost as if you did.

DeletedUser8187

One time this game offered me 600 free diamonds when I opened my city. I seen the diamonds go in, then they immediately left. Bit of a tease.:(

mucksterme

Oh Wise One
5) watch for FS members who are seriously sick of the game and ask if you can play their more advanced account. Whether it has diamonds or not, you get the same boost as if you did.

3. Account sharing
Players must keep their own login data, passwords and access data secret. Disclosing your password to other players is strictly prohibited.

As a player, you can only play your own account. Accessing another player’s account is strictly prohibited.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
You could always create an account on all 6 other servers and get the diamond rewards for finishing chapter 6+ and use those diamonds on your main account.

DeletedUser511

If you have been on the net for any amount of time and dont know this is a scam then you should really stay off the net.

DeletedUser188

You could always create an account on all 6 other servers
There are way more than 7 servers for Elvenar
As of today there are 22 servers including the Beta one each server contains a different amount of worlds
US server has 7 worlds ,the EN server has 3 worlds, Beta just 1 I don't know what the other servers have
If you mean worlds instead of servers you wouldn't have to create an account for all the worlds on a server
Each account on a particular server gives you access to all the worlds that server offers
As far as I know there are no rules regarding the # of accounts a player can play on each server
get the diamond rewards for finishing chapter 6+ and use those diamonds on your main account.
You may be on to something though in regards to the new diamond rewards
Since diamonds that a player buys are shared by all worlds in that account I don't see why the diamond rewards wouldn't be shared also
I don't think ,if a player played 4 accounts and played on 4 different worlds on US server (16 cities total) ,that they would share all diamonds across all 4 accounts
Each account would only share diamonds from the worlds on that account which you could then funnel into your main world
Is it still slander if it's true?
Only if it is spoken if its written then its libel ;)

SoggyShorts

@Andrew420
Sorry, I used the wrong words all over the place there.
I meant "You could make a city in each world on the same server and funnel the diamonds into your main"

DeletedUser8187

Sounds like a lot of work. Getting all those cities to level 6. I'm exhausted just getting one game going. But you would save some money. How many diamonds do you get for finishing the chapter? Has anyone received said diamonds?

SoggyShorts

Sounds like a lot of work. Getting all those cities to level 6. I'm exhausted just getting one game going. But you would save some money. How many diamonds do you get for finishing the chapter? Has anyone received said diamonds?
200 for each chest after chapter 6
200 for the last quest in chapter 6+

DeletedUser8187

200 for each chest after chapter 6
200 for the last quest in chapter 6+
OOOOH. Thats a good chunk of diamonds. I wonder if you skipped all the quests and just went in collected the kp and did the tree research. Guess you'd need the supplies, and goods to unlock each tech. Might not take so long.
Edit: I went to my other city then remembered I will also have to complete so many provinces. No thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.