• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Free keys!

DeletedUser

My little teeny city on the Danish server got one and I nearly fainted. :p

DeletedUser5800

Thank you, I can never find Elvenar stuff in my email but this time I noticed it was in the 'Promotions' tab I had never looked at... all kinds of old stuff in there. LOL :D
upload_2017-12-4_16-11-22.png

DeletedUser51

I actually did not get the email offer for my player account either :(

DeletedUser5800

I have a couple in my FS that don't get them either... perhaps because they started through FB and not direct log-in?

DeletedUser51

Those emails are actually sent by another department which does email's for all of InnoGames games. I do not know what the criteria they use for them is, but we have requested that all of our players be included (the CM as well. lol) for future event offers.

I can't promise that it will happen, but we have made the request.

DeletedUser5800

Those emails are actually sent by another department which does email's for all of InnoGames games. I do not know what the criteria they use is for them
I just happened to notice that mine seem to start from when I switched to direct log-in, the first being the email confirmation, and there is nothing for the months before that I logged in through FB... just a thought.
If you direct log-in I guess there is more to it than that. Or it went somewhere you didn't find it like mine did for almost year... never even noticed the 'Promotions' tab in gmail.

DeletedUser5664

If you check the email address that is linked to your account, they have sent out an email giving away 100 free keys. But you can only claim it once, so choose carefully which city you want them to go to! ;):cool::p:D
Thanks for the heads up! I got them!

DeletedUser3992

I got mine just now.... had to refresh woo hoo..... Thanks for letting us know.
:p