• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Frustrated

muffy.

Chef - Scroll-Keeper - Chandelier Swinger - EAA
Is it just me or are others frustrated as well. Not about just one thing.....It's alot of things. If its just me ok good....I too have my days. It seems it costs so much to really advance . I've been here from the beginning just as my fellowship has . We still have alot of the beginners but when looking around the entire game....people just don't stay. I get that RL comes first but I'm looking at the past 4 years.
Some frustrations stem from the 3 days approx that it takes to scout providences. Then the amount of goods And money it costs.... Over a million at times?? Unreal.... Yet in the FAs and other side games you are only given so much time to complete it . As it is you barely get to evolve the special item you win beyond the 3rd stage.....then it's over but you never get to evolve that item again because the game is over.
Why can't they make the evolving piece interchangable so any evolving piece works towards any evolving item ?
The tourneys added a change.....whats the bonus points for and how do they benefit a person? On the tourney matter...I have 5 armories and the 3 battle camps....yet the enemy's troops are still 10,000 above mine....I have no idea what I'm doing wrong.
Is the game ever centered around us as players ? Or is it just how much goods and money from the game we use, utimately having to buy diamonds ?
What it costs to make any sort of headway is really getting out of hand. You aren't gaining people, your frustrating them into leaving.
Myself personally....I'm here for my people, not the rank of the game. But it's sad to take something that was fun for 1000s of people then turn it into greedy profit.
The rewards given aren't worth the time and effort you put in and spend .
There's no time to even concentrate on your city with all the other events taking place.....let alone room in your city to grow it. Even that has gone crazy....now it takes 18 or 19 completed provinces to get a piece of land . Totally insane. Do the people who create the costs really play the game ?
Is it just me feeling this way?

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
You have many more troops than the enemies in the first few provinces of the tournaments. By the time you reach province fifteen or twenty, the enemy outnumbers you, perhaps massively. But the first provinces are much easier than they used to be, so that's supposed to draw more people into the tourney.

I agree that three days to do a province is tough. Mine are nowhere near that long in Halflings, but I know what I have to look forward to in the late game stages. I've been here over a year; most of my fellowship have been here a lot longer than that. My advice is to find a really good fellowship and then not worry about doing the tons you may have done before in the tournament. Or try catering ... it's a lot cheaper now than it was before (although I know that doesn't hold true for the provinces beyond 20, so if you were used to doing, say, 50 provinces, I'm sure you're disappointed.)

I am as addicted and happy here as I ever was, so it isn't me, but I know it's not "just" you who feel that way. I've heard from others, particularly late-game players, who are unhappy now. Maybe I will be too, when I get up to those heights. But in any case, I wish you well and hope that things work out for the better. Hearing the new news about putting phoenix artifacts in the spire has really got me motivated. I hope you'll find something that will make you happy, too.