• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

FS overview for app players

SunsetDanar

I use the app for game play only when I don't have PC access so didn't know until recently that app players are not able to read the Fellowship Overview. This is important not only for the current membership but also, and particularly so, for aspirants. Those who may wish to become members can only see the FS from the overview in order to make a decision on whether or not to apply. This certainly must be an oversight but a change that really needs to happen.

Mirai

I play on iOS using the app, and can see FS overviews quite handily. Also visible on iPhone app. And yes, they hold necessary info!

Lady Dastardly

@crackie is correct that current FS members can read the overview in the app, but @SunsetDanar is right about those who are not in the FS. The Top 50 FS's overviews can be accessed from the Fellowship ranking tab, but there is no search function for FS's in the app, so if your FS falls outside the Top 50, there is no easy way to direct prospective members to your overview. If they know the name of a player in your FS they can backdoor it by searching for the player name and then clicking the FS button, but that's a convoluted way of doing it. I made it a practice to always include a copy of the overview in a message to any prospective members when I was recruiting for a non-Top 50 FS due to this very issue. The invisibility of those FS's in the app is a major problem in my opinion, and contributes to the difficulties in recruiting. The ability to search FS's by name, like you can in the browser, would be a help.

SunsetDanar

Thanks everyone. I've passed this on to my app players so hopefully they'll be a bit more diligent in their app search endeavors.