• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Game is down

DeletedUser

Anyone else finding that you cannot even reach the game right now?
I have two friends who have also confirmed that they cannot get into the game.

DeletedUser511

The update already happened so who knows what it is. Maybe we broke the server.

DeletedUser

I can't log in -- it pauses at 23% and says background assets not found. I don't need snarky comments about my "assets" or lack thereof, thank you. (Just kidding on that part.)

DeletedUser68

Everybody we've checked with either can't get in, or the city background display is not loading all the way.

The good news is that I found some roadway that I didn't realize I had placed behind a couple of buildings, so I'll be able to plump up my Culture a bit more.

DeletedUser551

We are currently experiencing unexpected downtime and are working on fixing the issue as quickly as possible. Sorry for the inconvenience!

DeletedUser

It happened to me too, Now I'm on the game and It will not let me go to province to battle :(

DeletedUser

Had probs yesterday as well, and one time last week. I just kept retrying. This was only the US servers, not Beta, or International (EN). I have plenty to do anyway on the other servers. I blame it on the Klingons, you just cannot trust them !

DeletedUser723

Is the US server down again? I got kicked out of US1 mid-action, and can't get back into either 1 or 2. Instead of the usual opening menu, I get a text-only version, that doesn't respond. I have cleared my memory. I am totally embarrassed that I panic when I can't get in!

DeletedUser68

I can get to the World Maps now, in both US1 and US2. Cross your fingers.