• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

game name

I was afraid of that. I guess they have a reason for not allowing a name change, probably from people using that as a way of getting revenge for perceived wrongs or getting back into an FS that booted them. But still, it's a bummer. Thanks Eudaemonia

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
I think they make room for other allowances to change username if it's inappropriate or a privacy risk, like you've used your real name. Unless of course, none of this is true because everything I learn from EN server doesn't apply as US market plays by its own rules. Tell Support "Shadeslayer" is your mother's maiden name and is a security risk, and then slip in a box of cookies with the ticket :D

Myne

Oh Wise One
I think they make room for other allowances to change username if it's inappropriate or a privacy risk, like you've used your real name. Unless of course, none of this is true because everything I learn from EN server doesn't apply as US market plays by its own rules. Tell Support "Shadeslayer" is your mother's maiden name and is a security risk, and then slip in a box of cookies with the ticket :D
LOL, worth a shot!!

Alram

Flippers just flip
They changed someone's name in one of my fellowships. They named themself something like flowerblossom and they didn't like it. It doesn't hurt to ask. :)

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
no comment

although Felix Slayer COULD be a real first and last name

crackie

no comment

although Felix Slayer COULD be a real first and last name
What happens in the case of the game assigning you the username? Someone in my old FS claimed she never chose the name and was assigned. I didn’t even know that can happen or was an option, but I don’t think she was lying either bc it was a very generic name with a randomizes number attached.

LOL I see

Last edited:

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
What happens in the case of the game assigning you the username? Someone in my old FS claimed she never chose the name and was assigned. I didn’t even know that can happen or was an option, but I don’t think she was lying either bc it was a very generic name with a randomizes number attached.
This does happen and they can request a name change. They're easy to spot.

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
How did I miss this?
There are four reasons that a name change will be allowed. First if the name is deemed offensive for some reason. Second is if it identifies you in some way, like the guy who used his postal code. Third, if the username comprises an advertisement for a business, and fourth, the instance where the username was auto generated by the game, like with the first months of the mobile app.

Whew, that sure kept the Watchers busy, trying to figure out who was creating hundreds of alternates, all named Explorer####. Lol I am certain that a few of them quit over that. ;) Good times!

crackie

Dear Helya, Felix Slayer IS my real name, I now realize I should not use it in online gaming (what can I say - I'm new to this) can I please change my name? to Shadow's Ruin ? Please?
Don’t forget the important part, saying please including the snacks…
chocolates.jpg