• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Closed | Contact Support Game not loading - Server Error

Glenndar

I haven't been able to play the game all day. I keep trying to log in and all I get is a server error message. This happened yesterday too but after some time I was able to log in. This time it is not opening at all. So from about noon to now at 7:35 I still get the same message. And yes, I have logged out and logged in again. I have closed the browser and reopened it.

Glenndar

I contacted support but so far no word back. This seems to be a desktop issue. I can get on the game using my tablet. I still can't get on using my desktop. I prefer using my desktop so this really sucks.

merzah

Saw the same thing. It started yesterday and continued today. But, only with Firefox. Works fine with Edge and Chrome.

FogWeaver

I'm having the same problem. living on the Lost Coast of Northern California. We're having storms right now. I thought that might be part of the problem. Our connections here (roads, power, internet, etc.) can be flaky, esp. during the winter.