• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Game not loading

DeletedUser14866

I'm also unable to load the game. I've submitted a tech support ticket and been told "it's a known issue and we're working on it." Meanwhile I can't get into my addiction!! o_O:(

DeletedUser19914

If hitting the refresh doesn't work, then it seems to me that there must be something that is either OS or browser dependent in the problem.

I have the same problem (but mine stops at 19) and hitting refresh works for me. (On a computer, Win 10, FireFox)

If you have other browsers available (computer) it might be worth trying a different one.

DeletedUser14866

yeah I have Safari, and right now adding another browser isn't an option. Hoping that Support will come up with the solution, as it seems to have coincided with the latest version...? We'll see.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Most commonly if it won't go past a point after multiple tries it's because there are bad files in your cache. If you are using Flash, the cache might be common between multiple browsers.

DeletedUser14866

Thanks--cache has been cleared, I only use one browser, which is updated.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
If you are using Flash, it has its own cache, which has nothing to do with the browser, and is not cleared by clearing the browser cache.

DeletedUser14866

Thanks, I'm aware of that, I have cleared the Flash cache.

DeletedUser14866

No, I’m not willing to go to that extent for a game. I have a support ticket filed, and am hoping that they will get to the bottom of it, since they’re saying it’s a known issue that they’re working on. If they can't figure it out, I might try a few additional tricks, but frankly if they can't make the game playable, I'll move on. I'd be sorry to walk away after getting to S&D, but...it's a game. They either want my occasional diamond purchase or they don't. ;) I do appreciate your efforts to help, though, so thanks again.

DeletedUser15476

I reported the same and it was caused by the recent update. They are working on it.....

Till then I have loaded Chrome and it works fine.

DeletedUser14866

Yes, that was my ultimate solution as well. It's slower, and I'm not happy about it, but I can at least keep up with my game while they figure out what they did to mess it up.