• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Game not loading

• Thread starter DeletedUser1911
  • Start date

DeletedUser629

Well I'm in Australia and I can't log in either.. after maintenance it came back on for a split second but now I get stuck at 48% loading :(

DeletedUser321

we shuld
and I estimate that compensasion for 3000 diamnds

DeletedUser1603

Hi guys, could you all try again now please and let us know if the issues have been resolved?

DeletedUser

Information for those who need to know, FELYNDRAL is errored at 48%, but I just joined a new world KHELONAAR that loads OK, so no doubt the developers are getting things fixed.
We just have to be patient guys.

Edit, just tried FELYNDRAL and its loading OK..

DeletedUser

Works for me...

I'm using the KHELONAAR world.

And the notifications are back in order, You guys ROCK!!!

DeletedUser321

well - im in BUT
i see only the gold coins and goods to collect and no graphics of buildings - clearing cache didnt help

DeletedUser321

it took 5 reloads and reinstalling the browser from 0 (i even removend browser info from registry) and installed Chrome and flash

now its fine but game is slower then usual

DeletedUser321

6bb12ad699ed639a

http://www.fotosik.pl/zdjecie/pelne/6bb12ad699ed639a
6bb12ad699ed639a

DeletedUser629

Yep I'm all good.. the next day the problem had been solved... But it can take forever to load the cities in my fellowship when I visit ..sometimes not at all!! No its not my internet as everything else loads in the picture with the little hands floating (above nothing) so I run my mouse over the area to read the info box that highlights :)