• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Garden of Harmony Warning

DeletedUser627

Just a heads up!

There's a non-declinable quest requiring a Garden of Harmony. Unfortunately, it occurs AFTER researching the Garden, and AFTER researching the final expansion.

So, in your plan, be certain to reserve a grid spot (and an expansion) for a GoH. Otherwise you could to end up like me, trying to decide what to delete in order to put that monstrous building up.

DeletedUser1263

Just a heads up!

There's a non-declinable quest requiring a Garden of Harmony. Unfortunately, it occurs AFTER researching the Garden, and AFTER researching the final expansion.

So, in your plan, be certain to reserve a grid spot (and an expansion) for a GoH. Otherwise you could to end up like me, trying to decide what to delete in order to put that monstrous building up.
thank you....lovely...just lovely lol that must be for elves because I don't see it for humans

Deleted User - 107391

thank you....lovely...just lovely lol that must be for elves because I don't see it for humans

Yes, it is kind of a monstrosity. Very pretty, but not worth its space.

My non-declinable quest came up LONG BEFORE researching it. It's been sitting there for a week, waiting for me to get it researched.