• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Getting folks to join a fellowship

• Thread starter DeletedUser7527
  • Start date

DeletedUser7527

It has become so hard to get anyone to join my fellowship I have reached out to so many folks and even searched all over the world map as well as the forum and even sent invites out to small fellowships to see if any would like to merge and to no avail I haven't seen any come forward at all I don't think there are as many active folks on this world in ceravyn than they think there are it seems like very few are here anymore

GroomerWoman

That is not the only world that recruiting is tough. I see some who say how easy it is but my fellowship has struggled with recruiting for as long as I can recall. We have finally had some success with a couple of merges but still looking to fill a few spots. So goes life I guess. o_O I have found the higher our ranking has gotten the easier it has become to recruit new members. I have tried all the suggestions I have read about on the many sites I visit... I think a lot of it has to do with luck and timing, so I wish you good luck and good timing. :)

DeletedUser6547

Gotta offer cookies and say Come to the Dark Side;) Butter people up and try to buy them off the other FS if possible. Donations to AWs, social clicks, whatever might work to get them to think you have a better FS. If in your area Thank them for the trades. You come all mushy sounding and it might sway them to leave a dull chat(if they chat). Perhaps offer competitions in your banner instead of a colorful story like some I read on my server Felyndral. Competition would be best growth, points made in a tourney, etc. Rewards can be KP instants to an AW if they have or items in trade. These ideas I don't see in use especially the competition. I leave details to your imagination, just passing on what was brainstormed on FB.

DeletedUser17461

It has become so hard to get anyone to join my fellowship I have reached out to so many folks and even searched all over the world map as well as the forum and even sent invites out to small fellowships to see if any would like to merge and to no avail I haven't seen any come forward at all I don't think there are as many active folks on this world in ceravyn than they think there are it seems like very few are here anymore
I am a new player and only play the mobile app. I've been hesitant to apply to more active FS because I don't want to annoy anyone due to my limitations on the mobile app. But i'm active. I'm boosted in planks, scrolls and dust. Mobile doesn't have AW yet (i've asked) and I don't fight because I suck at it. But my FS is not very active. Only about 6 help and only a couple trade. How do you folks feel about mobile players?

DeletedUser7527

I am a new player and only play the mobile app. I've been hesitant to apply to more active FS because I don't want to annoy anyone due to my limitations on the mobile app. But i'm active. I'm boosted in planks, scrolls and dust. Mobile doesn't have AW yet (i've asked) and I don't fight because I suck at it. But my FS is not very active. Only about 6 help and only a couple trade. How do you folks feel about mobile players?
we accept all folks if you would like to join us you will have to leave your fellowship that you are in and then look for us and send a add our felowship name is DragonSpine on ceravyn realm we would love to have you hope to see you real soon

hvariidh gwendrot

we have 4 active members out of 9..3 including me..total noobs but I asked and they all said no to a merge and yes to being the acorn growing to the mighty oak ... so I just figured we will pick up new players as we grow looking for an experienced fellowship and experienced players as the wheels fall of less motivated fellowships..any other strategy than the spider waiting for a fly to hit the web will probably get you an ulcer

DeletedUser7527

we have 4 active members out of 9..3 including me..total noobs but I asked and they all said no to a merge and yes to being the acorn growing to the mighty oak ... so I just figured we will pick up new players as we grow looking for an experienced fellowship and experienced players as the wheels fall of less motivated fellowships..any other strategy than the spider waiting for a fly to hit the web will probably get you an ulcer
iguess the way im doing the recruiting and staying persistant has helped we are up to 11 folks and all are active just got to keep that nose to the grindstone and you all will get there

I looked everywhere for new players, and then found a small fellowship that matched what we were looking for. I asked their AM if they'd ever considered a merge, and they were more than willing. (Yay!) All of our members were actively recruiting, and the going was extremely tough. It seems to be a problem on all worlds right now. Unfortunately new players come in and find the game isn't what they think it should be, and then quit. (Notice the large turnover around your city and you'll know what I mean.) This is a game of patience and not everyone is looking for that. Personally, I've enjoyed the slower pace (until I reached Orcs!). Our FS members are family first, players second, which is what I think a true FS should be.

juniperknome

my alliance has the same problems takes months sometime to recruit needing crystal mostly. best way to get attention is to post trades you will recruited