• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Gift of Ashni

• Thread starter Deleted User - 1759441
  • Start date

Deleted User - 1759441

I got a new building that is called, Gift of Ashni, it makes Dryad II my map actually makes " Mages" and not dryad's. i looked for where these dryads went and see none? are they being transferred into mages? Am i just loosing them? i could sell the buildings and put what was there before i put it into my "Summoning Tab" ? Thank you for any help...

Maeryn

I got a new building that is called, Gift of Ashni, it makes Dryad II my map actually makes " Mages" and not dryad's. i looked for where these dryads went and see none? are they being transferred into mages? Am i just loosing them? i could sell the buildings and put what was there before i put it into my "Summoning Tab" ? Thank you for any help...
The first set of 5 troops seen when doing encounters of anytime is the barracks. The dryad is from the training grounds which will be on the second screen( there's an arrow). You can also tap on your barracks and look at the army camp tap to view all 3 tiers of troops.

Flashfyre

@kenpo
That building is part of the most recent set. If you don't have any other pieces, you'll only get the basic production, and not the additional items shown on the Overview page.
The Dryads are usable even if you have not unlocked/built the Training Grounds; they'll be added to your troop inventory, visible on the Training Ground tab.

Deleted User - 1759441

thank you guys, i was actually confused to what the dryads where, i thought they where the mage like troops that best worked against ranged heavies.

Mykan

Oh Wise One
thank you guys, i was actually confused to what the dryads where, i thought they where the mage like troops that best worked against ranged heavies.
Those are banshees, the dryads are archers that are best against heavy melee. You can find them in your army tab, both are training grounds units.

1680467299357.png