• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Give us our knowledge points back

DeletedUser3389

I have lost in the last 3 days 15 knowledge points... for a newbie that is a lot of points plus my army... very frustrating and not a happy camper about this

DeletedUser3476

Yes, I have lost about 12 pts in the last week. Technical error after I update a research item. Then when I reenter game, 1 knowledge pt has been deducted from my knowledge bar.

DeletedUser3442

Same here. I have lost count how many I've lost. I guess it all came to a head when I had 62 out of 66 kp needed for Central Place upgrade, I bought four KP @ about 100k each, then went to finish the research and as I clicked, the error message came up, the game restarted, I was still at 62/66 kp, but I only had 3 kp available. Frustrating.

DeletedUser3297

Happenes to me too. I use them for research, get an error message and I reload the game and the kp are gone but they didn't go in the research

DeletedUser3575

@Lovey321 Have you submitted a support ticket? They're usually pretty good about getting on things quickly, but posting on the Forum with an issue sometimes takes a lot longer.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
How sure are you that this is what happened? I'm not saying it didn't happen, but I've seen many times that
I have 2 KP, spend them, go back to city view, and some time later (but less than 2h) I go to research and "hey, I have 2 KP" click spend, crash and re-log and they are gone. These aren't points that I lost, I never actually had them, just an error.

DeletedUser3839

Happenes to me too. I use them for research, get an error message and I reload the game and the kp are gone but they didn't go in the research

Same, I sent a ticket. I got a canned message about looking up how Knowledge points work. Explained a little further and got the answer that its a bug that gives you too much KP so they take it back. When I explained further that I earned the KP only to have it go bye-bye when I tried to spend it I never got an answer. Still happens. All the time. For over a month. Oh well, I guess Orcs eat KP.

DeletedUser3297

Same, I sent a ticket. I got a canned message about looking up how Knowledge points work. Explained a little further and got the answer that its a bug that gives you too much KP so they take it back. When I explained further that I earned the KP only to have it go bye-bye when I tried to spend it I never got an answer. Still happens. All the time. For over a month. Oh well, I guess Orcs eat KP.

Same thing happened to me. They tried telling me I don't know how KP's work. Well, when I have 0 and solve an encounter, I have 1. I spend that 1 and it crashes.

I've never received credit for lost KP. Has anyone?

Not me

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Ok, I take back what I said earlier, this time I for sure lost a KP.
Had 1 KP, spent it to get 36 placed in a research.
Had 45s till next KP
Cast magical inspiration
Waited for KP
spent on same research
-system server crash thing-
reload, no KP, 59m till next one, and still at 36 KP invested

DeletedUser3389

@Lovey321 Have you submitted a support ticket? They're usually pretty good about getting on things quickly, but posting on the Forum with an issue sometimes takes a lot longer.
yes I have made so many tickets and am just told "oh well sorry we don't give anything back... we are to busy trying to make the game better to research where your kp points have gone" is the basic response ... I have lost kp points a house all my inventory, 2 weeks ago 6000 hammers.... and all they say is "Oh well, our policy is to give nothing back!!!" I'm about ready to find another game... idiot that I am I have bought a lot of diamonds... I have been ill since coming back from a trip so have enjoyed playing--well in between loosing all this stuff...

a very very very angry Lovey321

we need to make major complaints people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1025

I have submitted ticket after ticket over lost kp's as well as other points that I've lost but they almost never do anything. Filing a ticket is useless when it comes to lost points.