• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Global chat

• Thread starter DeletedUser2855
  • Start date

DeletedUser2855

How about normal global chat lol i been having problems to recruit players because we cant talk to them to know people and people when searching for guild they just apply to what ever without reading what guild searching lol ,, sure i can sent message check their score search list that takes ages and normally i don't get reply's to my messages that why we need chat to speed this process it takes for ages lol ,,,

thanks

DeletedUser3049

A Global chat would be awesome. A lot of people play games for the social, to make friends. How can you get to know people to want to be in their fellowship. People might stay active and play longer also if they were able to visit and make friends. Unless you are in a fellowship, playing this game is like you are in a single user game, and it's no fun to be quiet and alone. :)

DeletedUser3087

I just recruited my first player!:D He is still about 6 rings from me but has been helping my city daily even though he had been sent an invite from my fellowship about a few days ago by one of our other members probably the Archmage. I sent him a message when I knew he was on line and he must have had several invites that got lost in his box as he had to ask which Fellowship. He joined as soon as I sent him an ack back :rolleyes:! So I guess if you want them bad enough they will go with who is communicating with them!