• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Golden Abyss every 3 hrs?

DeletedUser3390

I just activated my Golden Abyss. Says I'm to get 7,500 coins every 3 hrs. I did not log out, but 3 hrs. later, I did not have any coins. It started working while I was on the site. It only gives coins when you are actively using the site? If the computer is just sleeping, it doesn't work. My residences work while computer is sleeping, but not the Golden Abyss? Is this accurate?

DeletedUser627

It should work continuously for 3 hours, whether you're online or not.

DeletedUser3575

Did the Abyss complete construction before you logged out? Residences that have just been built or upgraded do not produce coins (in my experience) if they are completed while I am offline, it isn't until I log back into the game that the timers start on any recently completed but offline residences. Could be the same for the Abyss?

DeletedUser3390

Did the Abyss complete construction before you logged out? Residences that have just been built or upgraded do not produce coins (in my experience) if they are completed while I am offline, it isn't until I log back into the game that the timers start on any recently completed but offline residences. Could be the same for the Abyss?
Thank you. That might have happened to me. I'll keep an eye on it. Was working well while I was on the computer tonight. Once the 3 hr. amount has been completed, will it continue to accumulate resources like the residences do or do you have to collect every three hours to maximize the profits?

DeletedUser3390

I had thought that the Golden Abyss would generate coins every 3 hours continuously. It seems to quit after the 3 hrs, until you collect the coins...unlike the residences that keep generating. Is this what it's supposed to do?

DeletedUser2191

The Golden Abyss works similarly to the residences with some variances.

Residences have a maximum duration of earning coins based on their level. Golden Abyss regardless of it's level is always 3 hour intervals for earning coins.

Residences you can collect coins anytime before the maximum duration is reached. Golden Abyss you cannot collect coins before the 3 hour duration is reached.

DeletedUser3390

The Golden Abyss works similarly to the residences with some variances.

Residences have a maximum duration of earning coins based on their level. Golden Abyss regardless of it's level is always 3 hour intervals for earning coins.

Residences you can collect coins anytime before the maximum duration is reached. Golden Abyss you cannot collect coins before the 3 hour duration is reached.
Thank you. That's what it is doing so I guess it's working right. Good to know!