• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

golden abyss

DeletedUser24365

twice i have gotten a rune golden abyss,cannot find it anywhere.so did i lose the rewards twice?

Socrates28

On a pc you can hover over the AW button and it will show you the runes you have in stock. You can click on a wonder and on that page lower left it will show you what the rune is and how many you have.
On mobile if you open the AW window you should be able to see what runes you have for each Wonder you have not placed and still need more. I do not know where to find a full list of runes on mobile.

Vergazi

If you haven't unlocked ancient wonders tech in the research tree then you won't have an ancient wonder button at the bottom of your screen on a pc. Because of this you can't see what kind or how many rune shards you have until the tech is unlocked. Also, you can't donate kps to others ancient wonders until the tech is unlocked.

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
It will look like this when you unlock the AW research. This is hovering over the button, it shows all the runes you have.

runeWheel01.jpg

kctanzen

Golden Abyss is a very handy wonder -- somewhere in the dwarves chapter (for me anyway) is when I placed it - because it was at least as good as a residence at that point for me. The population bonus is dependent on how many workers you have .. and the gold is a % of the main hall.