• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello Good morning!

DeletedUser4195

I hope you have a ridiculously amazing day! I'm new to the game, I've been playing about a month now. As you can tell, I'm also brand new to the forums, but I plan on being around a lot. I play in Khelonaar and was just accepted to the guild "Fair Trade". I'm just getting to know them and so far they seem like a wonderful bunch of people. I'm also hopelessly addicted to Elvenar! Don't be shy...say hello to me! :D

DeletedUser4142

Hello Breann. My addiction to this game started in January. What realm are you in?
a8c6d0cf1ae43fbe12e0cc61fe2efce7.jpg

DeletedUser4240

Hello Breann, I am new and hopelessly loss most of the time here!:rolleyes: Getting better though day by day! Hi to youalso Moe.

DeletedUser4240

Delighted to say Im getting the hang of this place! Hope everyones having great day!

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
Hello all, this place takes some getting used to, it was a bit overwhelming when I first joined as well.

DeletedUser4195

Hello Breann, I am new and hopelessly loss most of the time here!:rolleyes: Getting better though day by day! Hi to youalso Moe.
Just lay down a trail of bread crumbs. That should help if you get lost.

DeletedUser2444

Greetings Breann. I've been addicted to this game since October of last year. I started in Forums in January. Beautiful Elf Picture I must say !