• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

GoodFellow Meadows recruiting seven new members

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Hello all,

We are currently an active fellowship of 18 members and would like to get back to the 25 we used to have before cleaning out all the inactive players. We primarily need Elixir producers, as only 3 of our 18 have it as a boosted good. Secondary to that is Crystal. Everything else is decent and will not affect your application.

We are not a strict fellowship when it comes to how you participate, we just require signs of regular activity so we know you are still playing. That activity can be making regular visits, though a specific number per week is not required, or it can be participating in the weekly tournaments and the Fellowship Adventures, or posting regular, fair trades. Increasing your Score each week is not a requirement, but is also a good sign you are active.

Also, right now we only accepting players with a Score of about 50,000 or higher until we can add a few more members. Once we are back to 21 or 22 members, we will consider lower Score players again. We would also be willing to accept a small fellowship wishing to merge with us, if the majority meet our Score requirement. The AM of such a fellowship should contact myself or our AM, Mindtaker.

able99

Hi Enevhar,
I've been playing this game daily since last July and absolutely love everything about. When I joined Gondor's Grace on Elcysandir my city was smaller than the the one I started here in Arendyll. Clearly my city here does not meet the minimum requirements you set out, but none the less I believe I am a perfect candidate to GoodFellow Meadows.
You already know little about me as I noticed you commented on the thread I started proposing a new game feature for Allowing a 2nd builder on a build or upgrade. Thank you for noticing the thread and for your comment there.
I made the decision to leave my current fellowship on Arendyll and was pleased to notice you have several openings. I ask that you consider this application and visit both of my cities thru elvenstat. I am very happy with Gondor's Grace, and looking for a better fit for me in this world. Hopefully you can review my application quickly as I would like to make a move before the new FA begin. Let me know if you plan to send me an invitation and I will leave my current FS.
Regards, able99

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
@able99 The minimum score/ranking requirement was set by our Archmage and I am not sure she will make an exception right now. I do not know how quickly you are growing your city, but maybe check back in with us in a few weeks once you are further along. I am sure we will still have a few openings by then, as it seems a lot of players above 50k score seem to be either inactive or not wanting to be in a fellowship at all.

able99

Thanks for quick response. I certainly won't argue with your AM. A higher ranked player will effect the FS ranking more than I would, and if you had only 1 or 2 openings the higher ranked player is the best choice. The most coveted players are those who play daily, visit daily, and participate in all FA, tourneys, and post trades often. The higher ranked players have proven they do that. I'm sure that is why your AM set the parameters.

I ask that you point out that I have also proven my worth at Gondor's Grace. My boosts, marble, crystal and elixir match your requirements, but I would not be helpful immediately. When I joined Gondor's Grace they were ranked #37, although we are currently #57 because 8 players left together in December. I consider you to be a similar situation, and that is why I submitted the application to you.

I am completing Dwarves this weekend I'm told was a very fast. Look at my city in Elcysandir if you can. and consider my stats thru and growth thru elvenstat. Upon review, maybe your AM will agree I am a good fit. Thanks for consideration and have fun playing.

Regards, able99

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Down to 3 open spots and planning to go for 10 chests in the planks tournament starting tomorrow (apr 2). So if you want to join an active fellowship and can contribute about 1000 points, send us a request before 2pm Eastern.

If you do not make it before then, we are also getting to at least the 4th chest every week for the RR spells.